OUR CORE ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
Wellness & Weight Management
Seikon-Chikara Wellness Principles
A Simple, Effective & Doable 3 Step Formula to Regain Health and Optimize Wellness.
Shift & Manage Your Energy
- Adrenal and Thyroid Gland Function
- Gut Health
- Sleep Habits
- Nutrition & Exercise
Shift & Manage your Focus
- Meditation / Relaxation
- Affirmations of Intent
- Keeping Your Word to Yourself
Shift & Manage Your Attitude
- Mindset Matters
- The Psychology of Well-being
- A Sustaining Life Philosophy
- Purpose & Destiny
- Sane, Simpler Living
Application of Our ‘Real-World’ SEIKON-CHIKARA ‘Shift 3 Things’ Principles Can Help:
- Optimize health and reduce excess weight
- Prevent and reverse heart disease
- Promote longevity by reducing some ‘difficult’ consequences of aging
- Prevent, reverse & manage pre-diabetes and diabetes
- Prevent and reverse some forms of arthritis
- Prevent, improve and / or reverse some autoimmune diseases
- Prevent a variety of cancers
- Enjoy life to the fullest!
Our Nutritional Focus:
Group 1: 'Go' Foods
These food items you can eat plentifully and are high water content.
Group 2: 'Easy Does It' Foods
Good for you foods. They need to be moderated.
Group 3: 'Caution' Foods
These are foods to be eaten sparingly.
Group 4: 'Avoid' Foods
Avoid or cut way back on these foods. Disease & body fat producing.
We have been in the natural health and wellness sector for over 40 years in both a clincial setting and with thousands of people at destination health resorts.
Over this time, we have studied, followed and lived many types of dietary preferences and philosophies including:
- vegan raw
- plant based vegan diet with organic chicken, some organic eggs and wild-caught fish
- keto, paleo and
- a regular meat and potato and junk food diet in our younger years
- Vegan: a great cleansing program and wonderful for the planet and the animals, but not a sustainable & nourishing long term dietary program for many people – need to add grains, soy & legumes for variety and calories which may not be the healthiest foods for some people with health issues
- Vegan raw: some cooked food is necessary for most people living in colder climates and again, not long term sustainable & nourishing
- Vegetarian: many people add dairy and plentiful grains to their vegetarian program which are not healthy for some people
- Paleo: reliance on a meat centered diet, too forming in the body
- Keto: a higher fat program – therapeutically excellent, but can be too acid-forming long term – ketogenic plans are meat and dairy-heavy, creating a host of other problems
- A regular meat and potato and junk food diet: why are most people so sick in our society? No mystery.
- *Plant based vegan diet with organic chicken, some organic eggs and wild-caught fish; low glycemic fruit; occasional Group 3 Foods: healthy long term dietary program with no dairy products – please see chart below
*This is the program we recommend for long-term health maintenance
Our Opinion Based on Years of Experience:
Therapeutic, short term cleansing to enable maximum healing:
1.Green vegetable juicing / plant based vegan program
2. Water-only fasting for up to 7 days
A Healthy Long-Term Maintenance Dietary Program:
A Plant based vegan diet with organic chicken, some organic eggs (optional) and wild-caught fish: this is a healthy long term dietary program with no red meat, little or no grains, no dairy products and no sugar & observing the following guidelines:
- Blood sugar / insulin response: imperative to monitor because processed carbohydrates are killers. Some people need also need to watch the consumption of high glycemic foods like tropical fruits, bread and white potatoes.
- Acid / Alkaline: generally, our tissues need to be in a slightly high alkaline range for optimum well-being. A state of chronic metabolic acidosis is inflammatory-producing and thus disease inducing
- Organic food, locally bought whenever possible: eating close to nature as it was always intended to be
- Intermittent fasting: an eating pattern that cycles between fasting and eating that helps restore health, lose weight and perhaps live longer
In a nutshell, we recommend:
- Organic plant-based, high water content, whole-food, low-carbohydrate foods
- Little to no grains, beans, legumes and red meat
- Avoid white sugar and white flour, dairy and all products made with them
- Practise intermittent fasting regularly
This nutritional approach is much better for people’s health than a low-fat, high carb diet or even a pure keto / paleo diet.
Group One Foods
High Water Content Foods:
- Plentiful Veggies, Salads and Pure Water;
- No restrictions
Group Two Foods
Needs moderation – each category 3-4 x week max:
- *Organic fowl or
- *Wild-caught fish
- Organic eggs
- Organic seeds and nuts
- Low sugar fruits
*Fish & fowl are one category i.e. consume either 3 – 4 x per week only
Group Three Foods:
Eaten sparingly or avoid:
- Shell fish
- Tropical fruits (if you are carbohydrate sensitive)
Group Four Foods
Must avoid or only on special occasions:
- Red meat
- White flour & sugar products (junk foods)
- Coffee & black tea
- Fried foods
- Sodas (Pop)
It’s All Here For You & It’s All-Inclusive!
Your Naturally Well Wellness & Weight Mastery Program Includes:
- Beautiful and comfortable deluxe room accommodations with private bathrooms (all with jet tubs – 2 with separate stand up showers), guest sitting areas, free hi-speed internet access, air conditioning
- Optional initial consultation with Dr. Randy at the beginning of your stay
- 3 nutritious plant-based meals with the option of organic chicken or fish 3 evenings per week (no soy, gluten, white potatoes, corn, dairy, red meat, eggs, additives or processed sugar) plus snacks
- Daily weekday health lectures
- A take-home special ‘Naturally Well, Seikon-Chikara Shift 3 Things’ wellness and strategies workbook to accompany the health lectures
- Daily walks along miles of hiking trails
- Optional ‘mindful eating’ group dinner with Dr. Randy once a week
- Daily meditation / mindfulness classes | Some classes with biofeedback devices
- Weekly gourmet natural foods prep and cooking class
- Smaller guest numbers for more one-on-one support if requested
Bonus: One free spa service credit worth $100 / $75 for our 7 / 4 Night Programs. Get an extra spa credit worth $100 for every 7 night extension of your program!
Helping You Make The Correct Lifestyle & Wellness Choices (& how to ‘cheat’ safely)
We help you understand and apply the principles of the physiology of natural healing AND the psychology of lasting change.